Fondazione Italia will endeavor to the best of its ability to follow state and local safety protocols for COVID-19 by putting into practice preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in all of our classrooms. However, even though such standards will be reasonably followed, and reasonable measures put into place, Fondazione Italia cannot guarantee that you or your child(ren) will not become infected with COVID-19.
IN-PERSON CLASSES & CAMP SAFTEY MEASURES
- Effective April 22, 2022, the Los Angeles County office of Health no longer requires masking for indoor activities although mask wearing indoors continues to be strongly recommended.
- Restrooms, common areas and all surfaces will be cleaned frequently.
- If a COVID-19 infection is reported in one of the students, family members or staff, communication and isolation protocols will be initiated.
- Students are requested not to attend class if they meet one or more of the following criteria for symptoms of COVID-19:
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Muscle Pain
- Loss of taste or smell
- Difficulty breathing
- Fever of 100.4 or more
- If you or your child has been diagnosed with COVID-19 during an active session, you agree to immediately notify the Program Director at email@example.com. You or your child may return to class once you have demonstrated you or your child have a negative COVID-19 test.
- If your or your child contracts COVID-19 during a session, Fondazione Italia cannot refund you for the days missed.